This item is presently not available ex-stock but we do have regular shipments arriving so will fill your order as soon as the item becomes available. If you choose to go ahead and purchase this item please contact our sales team and they can advise you an estimated time of arrival.
Foredom Micro Motor 50000rpm with MH-150 high speed brushless handpiece
K.1050 Dual Port Kit comes with One Handpiece:
• Brushless rotary handpiece connects to port in the back of the control box. It runs virtually vibration free with high torque throughout the entire speed range of 1,000-50,000 rpm. See additional specs below.
• Control box with digital display, variable speed foot pedal, 2 handpiece cradles, and an extra fuse also included. See additional specs below.
- Two Year Limited Warranty
- Brushless motor design carbon brushes NEVER need changing
- Maximum Torque or Watts Output 10 oz. in or 70mNm or 230W. Powerful even at minimum speeds
- Sealed housing eliminates dust, noise, and vibration
Additional port for Brush Type Micromotor Handpiece:
This brushless micromotor is ideal for various applications at high, medium and low speed.
- High Speed Applications: Running at high speed, it provides smooth, clean, and sharp detailing in metal and wood. It’s also great for bright-cutting, grinding, finishing, texturing, and polishing. You never need to changes the brushes on this handpiece.
- Medium Speed Applications: At medium speeds it is ideal for effortless and fast stock removal in wood, diestone, or acrylics.
- Low Speed Applications: The low end offers extra control and power for stone setting and milling.
HP4-817 Control Box and Front Panel LED
- 50/60 Hz, 100VA, 5.4″ wide, 9.1″ deep, 7″ high
- Dial speed control sets precise speed and torque
- Auto cruise, Forward or Reverse rotation, Dial or Foot speed control
- Digital display for precise speed and torque settings
- Built in overload protection
- Brushless micromotor handpiece connects to port on back side of control box
- Brush type handpiece connects to port in front.
MH-150 Brushless Handpiece/Motor
- 6.3″ long, 1.06″ motor diameter, .75″ grip diameter, 8.4 oz/237.7 gr., 115 volt
- Ergonomic and brushless with long-lasting ceramic ball bearings
- Bur changes are quick and easy with a simple twist of the front section of the Handpiece
- Comes with either 2.35mm (3/32″) or 1/8″ collet installed.